I’m here to let you know about an upcoming change to our Alarmy Premium feature.
📢 The feature “Remove Today’s panel after dismissal” will be disappeared from the next updates
- I'd like to let you know that the feature "Remove Today's panel after dismissal" will no longer be available within 2 months. This means that those who have previously used this feature will be directed to the Today's panel tab after dismissing their alarm.
- Please note that the update will be rolled out gradually, so it may take some time before it becomes available to everyone.
🤔 Why do you remove the feature?
- We understand that some of you may have concerns about this change and we apologize for any inconvenience it may cause.
- However, we have decided to remove it as we are working on integrating the Today's panel pop-up window and the Today's panel tab in the app to provide a more seamless morning experience. Rest assured that we are constantly working to improve Alarmy and make your mornings as smooth as possible.
📩 If you have any inquiries, please contact us
- If you would like to receive a notification from us when the update is finished, please reach out to us via [5th tab > Send Feedback]. We will review your request and assist you.
I look forward to sharing even more exciting updates with you in the future. And a huge thank you for your ongoing support, it means the world to us!