⏰In a nutshell,
If Alarmy is terminated in the background, it sends tons of push notifications as a plan B. At this moment, if your device is on DND or Silent mode, the device will vibrate only.
Please turn off the DND/Silent mode in case of forced termination.
1) In which cases is Alarmy terminated in the background?
Here are some examples of when Alarmy is terminated by iOS system.
- When the user swipes the app off from the multi-tasking screen*
- *The screen that show when you double click the home button
- Lack of memory in the device
- After OS is updated
- When low power mode is on
- After the device is rebooted
2) Then what should I do?
When you are terminating Alarmy app or just in case it is terminated by the OS, please turn off DND or silence mode.
Also, please relaunch Alarmy after the following events. These may prevent Alarmy from ringing.
- Force terminate Alarmy from the multi-tasking screen
- Alarmy upgrade
- OS update
- Battery saving mode (Low power mode)
- Phone reboot
⏰Keep this in mind
- Tip: If you need to use DND mode, how about trying ‘Scheduled DND’?
- [Your device Settings > Do Not Disturb > Scheduled]
If this solution is not helpful, please send us a mail via [Settings tab > 'Send Feedback']. Then we can look into your error log and fix the error ASAP.
Don’t forget to include the comment that you tried solutions in the FAQ already. It is the fastest way to get a proper support!