⏰In a nutshell,
Try lowering 'Photo sensitivity' and use photos of consistent lighting & background objects.
The photo recognition algorithm determines the similarity of photos by the object, lighting conditions, composition, and other information.
If picture recognition is not working well, try these methods.
- Lower 'Photo sensitivity' in 'settings' tab.
- Use photos of places where lighting conditions or background objects are fairly consistent.
- If brightness or background objects are different, it may not be accepted as the same photo.
⏰Keep this in mind
- Sometimes, photos are not recognized well due to damages in photo data.
- Please try with a new photo if problem still persists.