⏰In a nutshell,
Yes, you can set repeats of an alarm by day of week.
If you want an alarm to repeat every certain weekday, follow the steps below.
- Click the round shaped '+' icon at the bottom of the main page.
- If you want to set repeats for an alarm you already created, simply tap the alarm on the list.
- Select 'Alarm'.
- Press 'Repeat' option in the middle of the screen and select the desired weekdays. Then select 'Done'.
- At the top of the pop-up screen, there are ‘Weekend’ and ‘Weekdays’ buttons to enable faster setup.
- After finishing other settings, press 'Done' at the bottom.
⏰Keep this in mind
At the top of the alarm setting page, a phrase lets you know how much time is left before the next alarm. ("Alarm set for N hours and M minutes from now.")
If you're trying to set an alarm for the next day but the phrase says more than a day is left, please check if 'Weekdays' or 'Weekend' is checked.