⏰In a nutshell,
You can set the snooze time interval on alarm setting page, and the maximum number of snoozes in [Setting > Alarm].
You can set the snooze time interval following the steps below.
- Click the round shaped '+' icon at the bottom of the main page.
- Select 'Alarm'.
- Once you enter the alarm setting screen, press 'Snooze' at the bottom of the screen.
- If you cannot see 'Snooze', press 'See more options'.
- Select your preferred option (Off or 1min ~ 60min) and press 'Done' at the bottom to save the setting.
You can set the maximum number of snoozes as below.
- Press the cogwheel button on the right-top corner of the screen to enter the setting page.
- Select 'Max Snoozes' and choose your option. (1~10 times or unlimited)
⏰Keep this in mind
If you choose 'Off' for snooze time interval, the 'Snooze' button won't appear on the alarm dismiss screen.