⏰In a nutshell,
Please increase the volume of your alarm and disable 'Volume Crescendo'. Plus, raise the volume of your device just in case.
There are three possible reasons when your alarm sounds small.
- If the volume is set too low when you are setting the alarm
- You can set the volume when you are setting an alarm. If an alarm volume is set at low, the alarm will go off with a weak sound.
- You can check the volume in advance with the play button next to the volume gauge.
- If 'Volume Crescendo' is activated
- If this function is enabled, an alarm will start with a small sound and get louder.
- The longer you set the time for this feature, the longer your alarm will ring with small sound. If you want your alarm to make loud noise, disable this feature or set the time short.
- If the device volume is set to low
- Normally, the volume of your alarm is auto-tuned as you set in Alarmy. However, in some cases (when Alarmy is terminated in the background and the device is in DND/silent mode) Alarmy will lose its control over the volume, and will ring according to the device volume.
- Just in case Alarmy gets terminated by the OS, please keep the device volume high.