⏰In a nutshell,
Mp3 files without DRM can be used as a ringtone.
To register your own music as a ringtone, please follow the steps below.
- Transfer your mp3 file with no DRM into your music library via iTunes.
- In the alarm setting page, click 'Sound' and press 'Select a Song' button at the top.
- You'll see your music file. Select it as your ringtone!
⏰Keep this in mind
- DRM: Digital Rights Management
- DRM protected files and music files in iCloud are not available.
- Thus, it is impossible to integrate with music streaming services such as Spotify, Apple music.