⏰In a nutshell,
The alarm volume follows what you set when creating the alarm, not the device volume. Thus, you may listen to the sleep music without worrying about the alarm sound being affected.
However, please make sure Alarmy isn't terminated in the background.
- Normally, the alarm volume is automatically adjusted to what you set in Alarmy regardless of the device setting.
- → Thus, it is important to set the alarm volume to the appropriate size when setting it.
- However, please be cautious of when Alarmy is terminated from the background.
- In this case, the alarm volume will not be automatically adjusted to follow the device volume.
- → If you are listening to the sleep music with a small volume, please make sure Alarmy isn't terminated in the background.