Today, I'm going to let you know that we've updated Sleep Sounds so that you can go to deep sleep comfortably.
I'll explain step by step how we've changed Sleep Sounds for your refreshing morning. 😉
🙋What has changed?
☝️ Get the recommendations for Sleep Sounds
- If you tap on the 2nd tap and enter Sleep Sounds screen, you can check the recommended sleep sounds in the "Featured" section at the top.
- We're showing you popular content so that you can find the sleep sounds that suit your taste more easily and quickly.
- Swipe left and right to explore if you can get the sleep sounds you'd like.
✌️ Explore Sleep Sounds by category
If you look at the "Explore" section, we've added 6 categories of tabs so that you can listen to more diverse sleep sounds in categories.
Select the category tab you want to find out what sleep sounds are available.
😴 Try Sleep Mode so that don't be bothered when you fall into a sleep
- If you press the [Turn On Sleep Mode] button at the bottom of the playback screen, the content is played in the mini-player view, and the screen with the current time is raised.
- At this time, the screen brightness is minimized, so even if the screen is kept on, the battery may run out less.
- If the battery is running low, your phone may run out, so please keep it charged.
- You can return to the existing playback screen only when you press [Turn off Sleep Mode] button to prevent the content being played from stopping due to the wrong touch of the screen.
- When you return to Alarmy after running another app while Sleep Mode is on, the stopped content is automatically played again.
🤔 Can Sleep Sounds be played in the background?
- Currently, it's unable to keep background playback for Sleep Sounds.
- Please understand that it is difficult to play in the background due to YouTube policy that audio and video must be played at the same time.
- Please note that if you go to another tab within Alarmy or turn off the phone screen, it will stop playing.
👂 What if I want to listen to the previous sleep sounds?
- You can find the button named [Old Sleep Sounds] at the top right of the tap after updating the app to ver.6.66.0.
- Also, you can use the old sleep sounds by scrolling down to the end of Sleep Sounds tab and tapping the button shown on the screen below.
- If you click that, you can enter Sleep Music screen that you used before.
🙋 There's a difference from the previous version
You cannot move to another tab while playing Sleep Music within the app.
But! You can still play it in the background like before.
Please note that it can be played even if you turn off the phone screen or run another app.
⏰ What happens when the alarm rings while listening to Sleep Sounds?
- When the alarm goes off in the morning, the sleep sound automatically stops playing.
- The process from then on until the alarm is dismissed is the same as before.
📩 Let us know what you think about the update
Each and every Alarmy team members are all curious about your opinion as the sleep sounds have changed a lot.
- If you have any inconvenience, please leave an inquiry through [Last Tab > Send Feedback].
- 💌 Please send us a lot of positive feedback regarding what do you like about the update, we'd all cheer up and develop Alarmy for you. 💪🏻
I'll be back soon with news that you'll like.
We will continue to work hard for your successful morning.