⏰In a nutshell,
'Wake up check' is one of the powerful premium features which can help heavy sleepers not to go back to sleep after turning alarms off.
Are you struggling to wake up because you keep going back to sleep after turning alarms off?
Try using the Wake up check feature. A few minutes after dismissing the alarm, Alarmy will ask if you are really awake. If you don't answer within the time limit, the alarm you dismissed will begin to violently ring again!
Here's an explanation about how it works:
1. If you set an alarm with Wake up check enabled, the red icon of Wake up check will be turned on.
2. When the alarm rings, it will show you a notification in the lock screen. Please go to the app and dismiss it.
3. Even if you dismissed it, it is not over.
- Check your next alarm! Wake up check is waiting for you.
- You'll also see the red icon is now disabled. Please wait until the checking process starts.
4. When the waiting time for Wake up check is over, a quiet notification appears.
The notification method can vary depending on whether the phone is locked or not. Please check the images below.
Also, please note that the notification does not have any sound! This is intentionally designed like so to check if users are actually awake.
Left: When your phone is locked. Right: When your phone is unlocked and you're outside of the app.
If you are waiting for the check inside the app, proceed to the next step.
5. When the waiting time is up and you enter the app, you can see a pop-up asking if you are fully awake.
If you are awake, tap 'Yes, I am up!'.
If you don't tap the button by the timer is over, the alarm you dismissed in step 2 will revive and ring again!
6. When you successfully finish the checking process, it goes like this. Finally, you dismissed the alarm completely!
⏰Keep this in mind
- This feature is available only for Premium users.
- Check what Alarmy Premium is: What is Alarmy Premium or Subscription?